Succinct. Clear. Persuasive.
Have a brief due, but can’t devote enough time to it? Maybe you need to attend a deposition this week and need to delegate time-consuming research and writing to someone else.
All you need to do is call me and talk to me about the case. We sign a services agreement, you’ll provide me with the case documents, and then I start working. I’ll keep you updated throughout the project and be available to discuss and strategize. I have subscriptions to Westlaw and other databases, and will never bill you separately for that cost. At the conclusion of each project, you’ll receive a very detailed record of the work done for your client.
Sample projects I have done for other attorneys:
- demurrers and oppositions
- responding to ex parte applications
- discovery motions and requests
- California civil appellate briefs
- oppositions to anti-SLAPP motions
- motions for summary judgment and oppositions
- petitions to arbitrate
- motion to disqualify counsel
- motions in limine and post-trial motions
Contact me to see how I can help you on that next motion, response brief, or any other legal research and writing project.
Or, do you just need a fresh set of eyes to review a motion or brief?
My editing services include revising your brief for better flow, cutting down a brief to page limits, or citation checking.
Contact me to discuss your project.